Sunday, July 26, 2009

Feelin As Lite As A Butterfly~ Wee~~

Yea....I think i was going threw a phase that was born from the major lack of sleep and little bits of stress piling up. But Now! after sleeping a whopping grand total of 15hrs today. I am fking happy, not hyper and all, but just feel good. Sometimes when ur hyper and all, u still feel a bit chained down. But today i felt realli good, I stoned at the clubhouse there for 2hrs...(the usual) and felt realli happy and carefree. All it needs is female company. :x

Well, lesson learnt, sleep early on weekends and weekdays. ^.^ but....-.-...been trying to do that but have constantly failed. But fk it.~ gotta enjoy to my fullest the last day of week ends for this week, and hopefully look forward to a better week. Weee~~~

Btw, Mom brought home this kinetic torchlight, which doesnt need to run on battery power. And runs on some handle thingie that u need to spam and press.

Summary: Broke whithin 1min of my handling.

-The End!-

No comments:

Post a Comment