Even Though I Saw The Signs Of U Fading Away, Yet, All I Did Was To Cast You Aside. And Today When I Finally Took U Out To Fight The Final Boss, You Left This World. Im Sorry For Not Always Being There For You, Even Though U Were Always There For Me. I Know That Ever Since I Casted You Aside, All U Ever Wanted Was To Fight One Last Time Along Side Me, But I Was Too Late In Taking You Out, And You Were To Drained To Complete The Final Battle With The Last Boss With Me. I Wasnt Even Able To Say My GoodByes. Im Sorry. T.T Will You Ever Forgive Me?
You Were My Best Companion Throughout The Hard Times. But Your Death Will Only Make Me Strive Harder To Reaching My Goals. And I Pray That You Will Rest Peacefully In Digital Heaven.
Make A Tombstone Memorial
The Body Of Guilly Before Being Placed In Coffin. T.T Its Blank Screen And Cold Body, It Pains Me To Look At It. T.T

The Coffin, Composed Of Guilly's Comrades Bodies, Extra Mints.

Awwww....Teddy, Dun Be Sad, It Hurts Me More Than It Hurts You.
Dun Worry People, Guilly Will Be Back. And As Quoted From Doug: "Heroes Dont Die, They Reload".
No comments:
Post a Comment