Does Luck Hate Me? Does The Way The World Goes Hate Me? Are There Realli Supernatural Forces At Work Here, And Do They Hate Me? Cause Dam, Smth Impossible Just Happened To Me. Or Maybe Its Just Karma Or Wad....Now Its Going Badly (ytd was the oldwoman, Today is this....), And Soon, It Will All Be Well. ^^ Hoping For The Best~
But, That Doesnt Change The Fact That The Impossible Just Became Possible. Everyone Knows Of The Game Monopoly, Where U Roll A Dice, Buy Houses SO PPL WILL BY CHANCE LAND ON UR HOUSE AND PAY U, and other rules that we all know. So Today, I Was At Han's House Playing monopoly wif him, Jord And Elaine.
We Played, We Rolled Dice, We Moved, We Bought Houses, And YAY! Ppl Step Onto my house the 1st round and paid me :D. But...........From The 2nd Round Onwards...DAMN! NO ONE FKING LANDED ON MY PROPERTY EVEN THOUGH I CONTROLLED MORE THAN 1/4 OF ALL THE HOUSES!!! WTF!?!?!?!?? (btw, im serious when i say NOT A SINGLE TIME SOME IDIOT LANDED ON MY PROPERTY!) So I lost monopoly whithin 10mins as EVERY SINGLE TIME I ROLLED, I LANDED ON OTHER PPL PROPERTY!!!!!! WTF!
Not Just Monopoly, Game Of Life As Well, But Not That Badly, Had Some Good Moments~ Haiz....DuLan. HopeFully The Good Times Will Come Back To Me D:
No comments:
Post a Comment