Friday, July 3, 2009

Exams. The Finale~

Okay....Todays Mst Paper Was WCD, Will Confirm Die Exam. Effy, Realli Die, only managed to complete 2 questionss outta 4, which is 55 marks, so i lost 45 marks jus liddat, and more marks will be deducted from my answer sooooooo....FAIL!!!! Bad hey! Look on the bright side.....MST IS OVER!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!.............NOT! well yes, its over, but jus got reminded of the 9 exercises we must hand in BEFORE THE END OF HOLIS for itos.....even though dateline is over....still must do. SIANZ!~~

Okay, soooo...Today, i went to mummy's gallery at about 4++. The Plan Was For My Mom To Show Me How Bad A Gal's Dieting Scheme Could Go (when Succesful) , So Lets Call This Person In Subject, A.A. Nice Gal, Quite Chio.....But.....SHE FREAKING DOESNT EAT!!!! *btw for those ppl who saw me and her at Shangri-La Be4, I DUN LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!

So..... Back To The Events, Went To Mums Gallery, Saw A.A, Said Hi, She Said Hi Back. blah blah, till 6pm, When my mom took us for dinner. And BEING THE GENTLEMAN I AM, gave her freedom of choice to choose the place. Sooo, She Chose This Soba Place At Paragon. When Ordering, My Mom Told Me:" eh, i suggests u dont order anything, only order if ur hungry later.", I was Like WTF? wad the hell am i gonna eat then (Btw, I was in hungry mode.).

Sooo, A.A soba came, and it was quite a big plate. She Whipped Out Her Chopsticks Dug Into Her Soba, And, ate ONE dam STRAND of noodle. ONE! STRAND! OF! NOODLE!, and said it was enuf. heck, the last time i went to eat buffet with her, she at least ate one plate of salad. BUT ONE STRAND!! OMG! Was In Complete Shock, I turned to my mom, she gives me the freaking *I Told You Look*, and I proceeded onto eating A.A's Soba.

*honest thoughts: i think shes sick....seriously, mom thinks so too, i think so. as in, i know she doesnt wan to get fat but....1 strand?, ok fine....2 strands after i ask her to have one more *felt like a total idiot asking someone to eat 1more strand* thats overdoing it. and according to my mom, everyday is apple and crackers....and sometimes a lil bit of salad per meal. Now I can see why my mom gets pissed off, Mom pays for the dinner, and she dun eat. Not as though she can scold her or wad cause its just her lifestyle and all, and it would be bad to turn her down. sooo yar....*

Mothers Advice: Get A GirlFriend That Can Eat, .......Alot. (Somehow moms, when they see someone eating alot of what they paid for, or cooked for, they get insanely high on the inside.)


*Reason why im blogging this? Cause I Find It SOOOO DAM SHOCKING THAT SOMEONE CAN ENTER A SOBA SHOP AND EAT JUST 1 STRAND OF NOODLE! it may be jus me that is shocked but, heck, its my blog....Share The Lurv~*

No comments:

Post a Comment