Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unbelievable Shit.

Extremely Dulan. 3rd day in a row where suay stuff happened to me. Is it a curse? Is it just plain bad luck? Or is it something else? I dont know, But heck, got to give wadever it is some credit for making my life more interesting. But DAM! just stop.......Just Gimme good luck, or suay stuff (positive way) for me dammit. -.-

Today went to play basket ball downstairs my hse. and for those who dont know, the basket ball court is jus nex to a freaking huge ass longang/drain, and the only thing dividing it is the Tall Grass, about up to my knee. So yea.....It was 7+, I threw the ball too hard, and it went over the fence, into the tall grass. Sooooo, I went to go find my ball. When I Found My ball, Some Freaking Animal Thingie RAN PASS ME, DID SOME MAGICAL THING TO THE BALL, And then, i saw the ball magically emerge rolling towards the drain, and then BOOM~, Bye Bye Bally....... Was To Shocked To Move....*Surprised Shock*

Okay, Wtf.....OUT OF ALL THE SQUARE METERS OF SPACE, WHY DID THAT ANIMAL HAF TO RUN TO MY BALL?!?!??! it was quite dark + the tall grass, so couldnt see what animal it was, most probably some small stray dog or smth. zzz. or maybe....a ghost? o_O Anyway, I lost my ball, *at least it was my willson ball and not my other ball.*, and got covered with the insect pokemon that were hiding in the Tall Grass.

Xtremely Dulan, Bad Karma? haiz....hopefully my good luck will come soon.

Anywayz, I've Decided To Reform Myself Starting From Now, Into A Person That Will Not Make Fun Of Others, Regardless Of Joking Or Not, No More Vulgarities, Basically, Be An Extremely Good Person. :D Hopefully this would help. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment