Saturday, October 24, 2009

I just want to spend another night at east coast beach

Took Lester's advise, wrote a letter to my father. Now i just need to show my mother 1st and then ask her print. Hopefully, once its all okay, i can really be happy. But i know, it will take a while or never for it to be okay, but if the situation is better than now, its good enough for me.

Then maybe once it starts getting better, can be more true to my feelings. x) Get a gf probably.....O.o. Shes impossible for me.......-.-...depressed again. z.z sianz. But seriously.
Wtf la, brain too damaged from the loss of moisture, due to over tearing. Emo emo, Emo meepo. Omg la, DOTA!!! PRO COMBINATION OF WORDS BO????? Pro or not?!?!?!?!? wakakakaka.

On a more angering note, Most of you people call my house at about 8 or 9. Then my mom picks up and says "Oh. Jin? He went to exercise!".Well, lemme tell u this, I DUN FKING EXERCISE!!!!! I am sick of people calling me, and saying "Waaah!~ Exercise boy siol....Not bad not bad.". Only I am allowed to be sarcastic like this. Not ANYONE Else. Maybe Eric from scums....but yea, only me. So fk u all.

So then, where do i go during that time? Well, i admit, i do sweat a tiny weenie lil bit. I go to the park, and either walk or cycle from home, all the way to Ghim Moh. And no, i dun jog, i dun run. I want to jog, but u know how it goes. 1 person, all alone, no motivation. Fine, maybe i jog from like the lift downstairs my house to like.....the bench downstairs my house. -.- prob bout 6meters? or so....

Then once at Ghim moh, if Prima deli is open, grab a Butter Waffle. Yum Yum. That $1.40 Buttery GOODness. *pss, A buterfly is an insect* And strawberry ice blend from sweet talk. WHICH SUX BTW!! But i like sucky strawberry ice blend from THAT particular sweet talk. It sux as in that, it is more like strawberry water, rather then ice blend. I prefer water than ice blend....Ice blend takes too long to down. -.-.
And after that, go to my usual stoning spot.
Pic dam blur, but what can u expect from a shitty cam phone.

Just look at the beauty of it. Nice chair with back rest. All the spot lights on you. U cant see it, but u are surrounded by vines, Greenery. 1 mini complain is that, u cant see the sky as vines and all are covering it. But, to counter that complain is, Wtf does Singapore's night sky have to offer? Total Darkness. After stoning bout like 15mins++, i walk/cycle home.
Thats my night life. The lil bit of calaries i lost from walking there is gained back from the butter waffle and strawberry water. And does it seem that i actually do exercise? No way. I want to, but not with people. maybe 1 person can, but 2 people, feel wierdish. -.- I am a loner by mother nature, if u havent figured it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment