Film Title: Up
Good Movie. Touching, Funny, Cute, And Good Plot. Cant Describe How Good Of A Movie It Was To Me In Words, But I Felt It Was Realli REALLI REALLI Good. @_@
Yea I Know, Looks Dam Childish, And The 1st Few Mins In The Theatre I Thought I Was In For A Hellish Cutish Ride. But I Was Soo Wrong. Anyway, Extremely Nice Movie. Worth The Cash! Just dun go for 3D. -.-.........
Yea I Know, Looks Dam Childish, And The 1st Few Mins In The Theatre I Thought I Was In For A Hellish Cutish Ride. But I Was Soo Wrong. Anyway, Extremely Nice Movie. Worth The Cash! Just dun go for 3D. -.-.........
Lester.....Im So Sorry For Making Fun Of U, Be4 The Movie, During The Movie, And After The Movie. Retribution came of the form of the fking TV mobile Getting Hanged At The Part Where A Panda Was Eating Bamboo.....z_z. It was a sign for me to apologize to u. Sooooo, Im So Sorry.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment