Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gah. Holis. zzzz

Holis started! well. not quite. still got maths and wcd exam next week. zz. Heck, considered holis started already. wooo~ -.-......

Still remember the times when i was sooo looking forward to holis in sec school. Now....i dun even wan holis. especially long ones. Z_Z nothing to do. bored. And im already feeling this way be4 it even started. Gah. I rather have school, but wif no projs or tests or wad.



Wants And Needs:
-I want to shop for new clothes. (but to dam lazy to go)
-I want new shirts.
-I NEED new pants.
-I NEED things to occupy me during holidays.



This is pathetic. Feeling so dam bored now. Shaman king left 9 episodes left. after that, back to boredom mega kill version XI.

Oh and, i will never put a cbox here for u douchebags to comment. *stares at douglas......*

No comments:

Post a Comment