O.M.G. Maths exam tmr, which is 60% of the total stuff. And I Havent Even Started Studying!!!! And Yesterday Didnt Count, Cause: Firstly, Was Too Dead For Anything To Sip Into My Brain. And Secondly, When I Was Revived....Did I Even Study?? And Its Not As Though I Pay Attention In Class.....Only Wierd Drawings Come Out Of It. -_-
OMeGa Screwed. Need To At Least Pass Tmr's Paper....T.T. Stress? YES DAM STRESS NOW!!!
Oh and, finish reading the Shaman King Manga Today! Wootz~~
And i spent today stalking blogs...And Honestly, Whats Wif All The Emo Posts?!?!? Quoted From MOST Of Them : "Thank You Friends For Accepting Me As Who I Am", Seriously my gawd....I Accept U!!!! Oh Oh, And Whats Wif All The Hatred Posts. Gah. Realli Realli Dampened My Mood And Mojo. Just When The Day Arrived Where My Heart Flies Like A Butterfly, Stings Like A Jin. ZzzzZ
And omg, where in the sp campus is T1A57, and my Maths seat number is 94! :D *this is for reminder*
No comments:
Post a Comment