Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pokemon....Overulling my life once again.

Yesterday went to eat sakae buffet with cheese, sky, petrine and the natard. Nattou from sake = smelly.....Taste seemed horrible. Looks disgusting. Well, come to think of it, it looked kinda cool, like something out of the Alien movies. Sticky....Smelly....Brownie. It looked like mushroom! Yummy....To be precise, it looked like those canned mushroom, light brownish and all. Yeeeeck, not that yum, but still yum yum.

Dam wei da....keep on opening mouth. Like a pudge Rot. Literally....The smell of the natou....minusing my hp by the mili second by 175.

And......

Nvr EVER start laughing when ur feeling full. U cant stop, and food just flies out. As though we havent learnt our lesson from our last experience at pioneer ri ben chun. -.-

And then today? I FINALLY PONNED SCHOOL!!!! WOOOT. but for the 1st part, well, until about 5-6++ I had dam bad running nose. And its extremely painful when u rub ur nose to much and it starts to give some sex burn feel. Oh lawd, worse than sex....it was P A I N F U L. but now okay le. :D

Haiz.....Wanted to do some project, or get some work done. But pokemon just had to enter my life again eh? Nope, not the game......THE SHOW!!!! Im 17! And i just started rewatching pokemon. But the older seasons like nicer leh....Well, only watched episode 1-24 today, and 2 episodes of the new diamond and pearl one....Like crap. -__- . Either way, i didnt do any work. heck, the 1st day of this month I didnt even LEAVE my house. Kinda happy bout that! :D Long time since i just locked myself at home.

Btw, I lurv Turtlee! @_@ whenever i go back to my room, i will always be greeted with a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment