Yep, i have the ability to combine 2 days into one.
Sooo,
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
picture of me????? Go my facebook lor. LOL. lazy go there save pic as and then upload...-.- troublesome. zz
15 interesting facts about myself: (oh boy, here we go............if u read these 15, please dun flame me the nex time we meet okay? thanks. xD)
1 - I am not evil.
(omg such a pathetic lie.......... I AM VERY EVIL. WAHAHAHAHA)
2 - Watching Food porn turns me on. U people should seriously check out the epi of anthony's bourdain no reservation Food porn. I swear, if that doesnt turn u on, u are ALIEN. INHUMAN, and deserve to get shot by beyblade.
3 - Gundams, and mecha and transforming stuff also turns me on. like seriously............-.-... u realli dun need me to emphasize on this point rite?
4 - I hate power puff girls Z. THEY TOTALLY RUINED THE FEEL OF POWER PUFF GIRLS. OMGWTSFAA!!!!!! i dunno what that means, but i will think of a meaning for it later on. -.- But yea, magical girl type power puffs? no no no no no....so wrong la.
5 - I Am an asshole.
6 - I HATE FLYING BIG INSECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 - i like meat balls
8 - i enjoy a non complicated and care-free lifestyle
9 - i AM IN NEED OF $$$$ FOR CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!
10 - i hate bitter gaud, or gord......wadever its spelt.
11 - i find that 15 points about myself, is dam alot la..........sibei sian leh. -_-
12 - i hate clubbing. DUH?!?!?!?!?!?
13 - i wann a nice jap hair style. hehe
14 - WHEN i get a gf, i will dye my hair. LOL. Seriously..........i wan brown, or maybe gold. -.-
15 - I got a headache currently. zzzzzzzz
Thats all.......and i seriously have a frigging headache....didnt know writing 15stuff about myself had this sorta side effects. dammit. i think this 30 day in 15day thing, i wouldnt last 2days la. zzzz
oh well, on to day 2, the meaning behind my blog name......LOLZ! Good qn, there is no meaning. HAHAHAHAHA. Hmmmm, i think i should think of one now for it. lol.
AHHHH!! I KNOW LEH!~ I want everyone who reads this blog to be Jin-O-Fied up with my awesomeness. PRO RITE? took me 2 seconds just to think of that. I think i realli crazy to9 leh. I BLAME THE HEADACHE!!!!!!!! GAH and blame the chio bu overload just now. ROFL. HAHAHAHA wa, i remember that, i high liao. LOL
Sunflower girl~~ omg so chio......
Any girl with a flower in their hair, is just a win in my chio book.
zzz....realli cannot think str8 liao. To9 my target is to sleep by 1!!!!!
Hopefully. double hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment