Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nid Half An Apple

I Scored 73 for GEMS!!!! WOOOOOOO and i thought i was gonna fail it la....Omg so relieved. Even though average is 76...-.- but still i passed! But sianz.....2 weeks time got analysis presentation on a movie. bzz

So anyway, past few days suked. Literally....Nothing to do? Hello some person's house.... What about watching dramas and not disturbing innocent parties? Ran out of dramas to watch.

Realli dam siandified now la. Even though theres projects, exams coming up and all. I dun wan to do any of that, realli dam sian of school work, school classes, and dam sian of life. This week, whats keeping me going? Oh.....The anguished look on someones face on sunday. Wahahahaha

I wan go space.
I wan float in space.
I wan see the earth from space.
I wan go to the moon.
I wan to walk and jump on the moon.
I wan set up a deathray zap/plasma or something like Genesis from gundam seed and destroy mars.
I wan you. My future gf.
I wan to make a gundam, and fly it around the world threw the highest atmosphere!
I wan ride a motocycle, mask rider ftw la.
I wan my vans shoe, and new shirts...............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment