Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Condemned Soul

Experienced the 1st lost at Good Speed Cyber Cafe. But it does not count, since ERIC was wishing for a pro lose the whole dam time.....

Haiz, Only thursday and friday left to lan with suan.....Lets continue to ownsome.~.

haiz.....Sch reopen 19th october. T.T Sian............thought like end of oct or smth....Its like, WHY SOOOO SOOON?!?!?!? be4 holis, was thinking how the eff am i gonna survive the 6 weeks of boredom torture. Now im like, Dun let it end, lanning twice-three times a week, DRESSING UP AS A FKING MASCOT!!!!! sorry for the caps.....got quite pissed off recollecting that dreadful memory. And chilling with the peeps. As in just literally getting overly chilled till frozen. Just sit there and freeze like a dam ice block for the whole day, doing nothing.

Wishing holis got extended one more week....Lan marathon. *.*

I like comfy sofas.
I like my gundams.
I like my labtop.
I like my house.

I Love Kylee!!!!! Jin Evolves to Mega Fan Boy. Shes only 15 (super uber shocking). And to me, she pwns miley. @.@. I <3 Kylee

Kylee-You Get Me

No comments:

Post a Comment