Another Day, Another Fail. This Time, It Was IEB. I SWEAR! when studying....NOTHING sip into my mind. But the test itself wasnt that bad.......barely fail/pass. Haiz......
BUT!, the day didnt end there. Soon it was to be the longest 2hr30mins of my life. Originally, The Plan Was To Study Maths. And WONT GO HOME TILL WE STUDIED.
We settled down in FC5, And After Eating, We Took Out Our Maths Items....AND STUDIED!!!
But the peace didnt last for long, for we were then Bombarded With HORRIBLE singing, non stop random chit chats by the person that ask us to go and study. A Person Called....THE petrine...-.-. We (me, sky and cheese) Tried Out Verii Best To Combat This Menace. Trying to repeatedly enter Serious Mode, Which I SUCCEEDED, but due to the excess laughter of cheese, and petrine's CONTINUOUS ATTEMPTS AT SINGING NEW DIVIDE, I Entered Desperation And Madness. The Enemy Was Too PowerFul, And We Were Overwhelmed By Her Force. At About 2.30pm, 2hrs 30mins of Hell, we were engulfed in the darkness, A DarkNess i call, Talking Cock. From There, I Gave Up All Hope Of Studying. The One Sided Battle Shifted From FC5, to MUG @ Moberly And then too DMIT Club room, where i officially lost all powers and fell to a state OF Sianness.
Moral Of The Story:
- If U Ever Go Studying With Petrine, Always Bring A Pair Of Those Stuff In The Ear, Earphones.
-Nvr Ever Look Away From Your Paper.
-Dun Try To Attempt It In The 1st Place. (Caution!: May Cause Major Brain Damage.)
Benefits Of Today:
-Experienced Studying Under Extreme Conditions, Nex Time, I Would Be Able To Study Anywhere No Matter How Noisy. *Wif Petrine as an exception....
No comments:
Post a Comment